I had a fairly busy day yesterday. But I did find a moment to check my blog, only to find some of the nicest comments from readers. One reader, Kassi from http://kassieverythinglife.blogspot.com/, nominated me for the Liebster Award!
For those who are unaware what the Liebster award is, it’s an award to help promote new bloggers.
The word Liebster is German and has a few different meanings like dearest, lovely, and valued.
There are a few simple rules that you need to follow:
– Mention the person who nominated you with a link in their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
– Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
I spent about an hour trying to decide which bloggers to nominate. Here are my selections:
Sharing my love for my favorite things with others.
2. What is your favorite brand?
I don’t really have a favorite. Whatever I like and looks good on me.
3. Who inspires you the most?
Spiritually,Christ Jesus. Personally, my best friend.
4. What are your goals for your blog?
I would love to reach more people and have more engaging conversations with my readers. I would also like to learn more of the background things such as html and web design.
5. Who is your fashion icon?
If I had to pick someone, it would be Victoria Beckham. I love her style and want her entire clothing line.
6. Describe your blog in 3 words.
Sweet, sexy, smart. Lol.
7. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
I don’t really use drugstore brands, but I’d say Maybelline. I used to love their Great Lash mascara.
8. What is your favorite food?
Italian, lots of garlic bread.
9. What is your favorite piece of clothing you own?
It would have to be the ball gown I wore for Singles Enrichment Weekend. I didn’t like it at first, but it fit very well and I fell in love with it. (check it out in my Singles Enrichment Weekend post)
10. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Mariah Carey. One of the greatest voices of all time.
11. What are you most excited about for 2014?
Increasing my math tutoring business, improving my blog and pleasing God.
If I nominated you, here are your questions to answer:
What is most challenging for you when blogging?
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Dog or cat?
Flats or Heels?
What is your favorite season for style (winter, spring, summer or fall)?
If you could only eat one meal for a day, would you choose breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Coffee or tea?
Who is your favorite fashion designer?
What book are you currently reading?
Lipstick or lip gloss?
If you could do one thing to better the world, what would it be?
I would like to once again, thank Kassi for the nomination. Most of all, I would like to thank all new and returning visitors of Pastries, Pumps and Pi. I hope that you are enjoying the content. I pray that something you read will inspire you or make you smile. And to all the other nominees, best wishes to you in your blogging experience.