Welcome back to the third week of Motivate Me Mondays!!
This is the place where you can seek some motivation throughout the week. Last week, my goal was to find a children’s story that I wrote years ago. Unfortunately, it wasn’t where I thought I had stored it away. But I think I know another place to look. But I still thank those who motivated me.
Motivate Me Mondays is a platform for motivation for yourself and others. It is an opportunity to not only share your goals with others, but be encouraged by others to achieve those goals. This is how it works:
- Every Monday in August, you can list a goal that you have set for yourself for the week. Be sure to say “Motivate Me“. Remember, the goal should be realistic and attainable within the time frame.
- You will also include your Facebook or Twitter URL so that others can send you some motivation throughout the week. Please only one URL per person.
- By adding your URL, you agree to offer motivation to all involved. The goal is for everyone to motivate each other, so please cooperate.
- Try to send words of motivation to each person at least once during the week. Check back often to see who has joined in.
- Join in and be motivated!!
My goal for the week is to complete my media kit for my blog. I’ve seen posts from other bloggers who have provided helpful tips and free templates. So it should be an easy task. So, Motivate Me!!