Is there a post that you want to write, but haven’t done so yet? Do you have comments you need to respond to? Sometimes we have the best intentions of doing things, but for whatever reason, we can’t get motivated to do so.
I have so many goals for my blog, and personal goals as well that I want to accomplish. I’ve been trying to set a few goals per week. But it’s a miracle if I meet even one. I feel that I need some motivation, and someone to hold me accountable.
So, that’s how I decided to do this new series for the month of August.
Motivate Me Mondays is a platform for motivation for yourself and others. It is an opportunity to not only share your goals with others, but be encouraged by others to achieve those goals. This is how it works:
- Every Monday in August, you can list a goal that you have set for yourself for the week. Be sure to say “Motivate Me“. Remember, the goal should be realistic and attainable within the time frame.
- You will also include your Facebook or Twitter URL so that others can send you some motivation throughout the week. Please only one URL per person.
- By adding your URL, you agree to offer motivation to all involved. The goal is for everyone to motivate each other, so please cooperate.
- Try to send words of motivation to each person at least once during the week. Check back often to see who has joined in.
- Join in and be motivated!!
My goal for the week is to schedule the rest of my posts for the week before the end of the day. Scheduling posts will make blogging easier for me. So, Motivate Me!!