Welcome to Week 7 of the Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays linky party!! If you’re new to the party, welcome. If not, welcome back!! The party has grown each week. Be sure to share this party with others, so that we can watch it grow even more!
This past weekend I attended the Southwest Region Conference Annual Singles Enrichment Weekend. This year the event took place in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. During this annual weekend, singles from our church conference get together to fellowship. And on Saturday evening, we always have a ball. And I love choosing a dress each year for the ball.
This year, I wore a pink sequined, sleeveless dress, with a ribbon sash. I added steel colored satin heels and a matching clutch to complete the look. I had a wonderful time at the ball. And if I’m still single, I’ll look forward to next year’s event as well. (**Stay tuned to hear more about the singles weekend)
Our most viewed look from last week’s link up is…
Brooke from Pumps and Push-ups
Brooke is just adorable in her Christmas reindeer sweater.
Congrats on being featured.
Be sure to grab the Featured Button!!
- You can share what you’re wearing by linking up one post to the party.
- You can share any post of your outfits from the week prior.
- Share the Party Button in your post or on your blog.
- Be sure to visit at least one other post and leave a comment.
- It is not required, but it would be appreciated if you can tweet about the party