Welcome to Week 7 of the Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays linky party!! If you’re new to the party, welcome. If not, welcome back!! The party has grown each week. Be sure to share this party with others, so that we can watch it grow even more!
This past Sunday, I was out enjoying breakfast at my favorite spot, Bakery Lorraine. In walks two young ladies with great style. And I immediately thought I would love to feature them on the blog. My brother happened to know one of them and set things in motion for me. I love the cape that Reggie is wearing. It pairs so well with her gorgeous dress. It is so feminine and classy. I was immediately struck by Cathy‘s dress. She takes a beautiful printed sheath dress and adds a jean jacket for some flair. These ladies look ready for the holidays. Thanks for allowing me to feature you!
What’s your favorite type of outwear for the winter months?
Our most viewed look from last week’s link up is…
Michelle from Michelle’s Paige
Michelle’s plaid top is a new spin on plaid. I love it!
Congrats on being featured.
Be sure to grab the Featured Button!!
- You can share what you’re wearing by linking up one post to the party.
- You can share any post of your outfits from the week prior.
- Share the Party Button in your post or on your blog.
- Be sure to visit at least one other post and leave a comment. Let’s make sure we’re doing this. It only benefits everyone!
- It is not required, but it would be appreciated if you can tweet about the party