When I first started blogging, I didn’t have the slightest idea about most of what it entailed. I just knew that I wanted to share with others. I soon learned the importance of blog design, blog post structure and quality and social media.
Design was not, and is still really not my thing. But I’ve been a little successful at it with the help of a monkey. PicMonkey has been one of the best things that has happened to my blog. It has allowed me to do minimal design without losing my mind. I was able to create my blog header with PicMonkey. That task too forever, but I was very happy when I completed it.
I have used PicMonkey to:
- design graphics for my post when I did not have a photo to use
- create a brand watermark for the blog (I use this on all my photos now)
- edit photos (cropping, resizing, adding text and overlays, and effects)
- create a logo and FaceBook cover for a non-profit organization
- make collages with my photos
- create my media kit
- and more!
- 50+ PicMonkey Resources To Make Your Design Shine
- How To Add A Splash Of Color To Black And White Photos Using PicMonkey
- Make Your Posts Interesting With PicMonkey
- How To Use Your Own Fonts In PicMonkey
- How To Change A Photo’s Background In PicMonkey
- How To Make Recipe Cards In PicMonkey