Welcome to Week 38 of the Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays linky party!! If you’re new to the party, welcome. If not, welcome back!! Our party is really growing fast. Be sure to share this party with others, so that we can watch it grow even more!
We had a very nice party last week! Thank you all for linking up!
I was first blown away by the vibrant pink color of this floral look. I love this romper! I like the length and the print. It has a crossover style to the bodice with a sash tie front. Samantha keeps the look summery with her black clutch and sandals. On her blog, Gold Coast Girl, you can see more of her Chicago style.
Our most viewed look from last week’s link up is…
Alena from Garments Speech
This is a cute short set, and I love the floral canvas shoes!
Congrats on being featured.
Be sure to grab the Featured Button!!
Now it’s your time to share your style post for the week!!
Rules for the Party
- You can share what you’re wearing by linking up one post to the party. Please link to your post, and not your blog.
- You can share any post of your outfits from the week prior.
- Share the Party Button in your post or on your blog.
- Be sure to visit at least one other post and leave a comment. Let’s make sure we’re doing this. It only benefits everyone!
- It is not required, but it would be appreciated if you can tweet about the party.
And don’t forget to grab the button and share!
*****Fashion bloggers wanted*****
Interested in hosting with me? Sign up here.