Welcome to Week 40 of the Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays linky party!! If you’re new to the party, welcome. If not, welcome back!! Our party has really grown. We enjoy having everyone link up each week. Be sure to share this party with others, so that we can watch it grow even more!
Thank you all for linking up weekly!
Nice and Cold!
When I saw this dress, I thought it was the cutest thing! I love ice cream. And to have an ice cream print on a summer dress is just genius. Jaime looks adorable in this fun printed dress. The dress has a nice, blue color. And Jaime brings out the pink with her matching clutch and heels. Be sure to visit Regally Soled, where she is a co-author of the blog.
Our most viewed look from last week’s link up is…
Allison from Sydney Fashion Hunter
She is keeping warm in Australia with her purple puff coat!
Congrats on being featured.
Be sure to grab the Featured Button!!
Now it’s your time to share your style post for the week!!
Rules for the Party
- You can share what you’re wearing by linking up one post to the party. Please link to your post, and not your blog.
- You can share any post of your outfits from the week prior.
- Share the Party Button in your post or on your blog.
- Be sure to visit at least one other post and leave a comment. Let’s make sure we’re doing this. It only benefits everyone!
- It is not required, but it would be appreciated if you can tweet about the party.
And don’t forget to grab the button and share!
*****Fashion bloggers wanted*****
Interested in hosting with me? Sign up here.