Welcome to Week 102 of the Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays link party!! If you’re new to the party, welcome. If not, welcome back!! I enjoy having everyone link up each week. Be sure to share this party with others, so that we can watch it grow even more!
This past weekend I attended our church conference’s Annual Singles Enrichment Weekend. This year the event was hosted by our sister church in Oklahoma City, OK. The weather was very cold and chilly, but the hospitality was beautifully warm and welcoming. As usual, we had a spirit-filled weekend, praising God and enjoying fellowship.
We had our Singles Ball on Saturday evening. This year I decided on a wine colored gown and gold heels. The cold weather nearly blew me away, but I managed to stay grounded. 🙂
Shauna from Lipgloss and Lace
I love the feathers! They add such a fun surprise to this look!
Be sure to grab the Featured Button!!
Now it’s your time to share your style post for the week!!
Rules for the Party
- You can share what you’re wearing by linking up one post to the party. Please link to your post, and not your blog.
- You can share any post of your outfits from the week prior.
- Share the Party Button in your post or on your blog.
- Be sure to visit at least one other post and leave a comment. Let’s make sure we’re doing this. It only benefits everyone!
- It is not required, but it would be appreciated if you can tweet about the party.
And don’t forget to grab the button and share!
*****Fashion bloggers wanted*****
Interested in hosting with me? Sign up here.