Welcome to Week 166 of the Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays link party!! If you’re new to the party, welcome. If not, welcome back!! I enjoy having everyone link up each week. Be sure to share this party with others, so that we can watch it grow even more!
I apologize for not having a link party last week. I was having issues with my blog and tried to contact WordPress. But they told me the issue needed to be resolved by Jetpack. And I can’t lie to you when I say that within the last week I’ve contacted Jetpack 2 times and they have not responded to me!! So I ended up having to call GoDaddy and they helped me with my issue. Has anyone else had horrible support from Jetpack before?? Anyways, I have created an Instagram account for the blog. And I would love for y’all to visit and Follow me there on Instagram. You can use the link in the sidebar.
I want to thank you all for linking up each week. I will now have more time to dedicate to my blog. So I will be in the process of revamping/relaunching my blog, and improving this link party. Please provide suggestions on what you would love to see here at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!! All feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Linda from A Labour of Life
I like the pairing of the lace top and wide leg pant.
Now it’s your time to share your style post for the week!!
Rules for the Party
- You can share what you’re wearing by linking up one post to the party. Please link to your post, and not your blog.
- You can share any post of your outfits from the week prior.
- Share the Party Button in your post or on your blog.
- Be sure to visit at least one other post and leave a comment. Let’s make sure we’re doing this. It only benefits everyone!
- It is not required, but it would be appreciated if you can tweet about the party.
And don’t forget to grab the button and share!
*****Fashion bloggers wanted*****
Interested in hosting with me? Sign up here.